Stråsjöleden is getting closer to the large wild forests of the northern part of Sweden and the high mountains – ”fjällvärlden”. You will witness how the nature changes character and becomes breathtakingly wide and wild, and exciting to explore and experience!
Distance 16.4 km
Stråsjöleden connects at Kilkoja to Helgonleden, which from Kårböle at first follows the Kårböle trail, but from Klövsjö moves on through a short cut over forests and by lakes up towards the chapel of Storsjö and JämtNorgevägen. It is also possible to follow the Kårböle trail up to the district of Myrviken. It is a nice trail, but the distance will be considerably longer.
Update: February 22, 2021
33V 476642 6927436
EquipmentWater bottle, clothes for varying weather and lunch for a couple of days hiking.
Basic Equipment for Pilgrim Walks
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- Religious objects and material as required
Things to Bring if Staying in a Hostel
- Toiletries and medication
- Quick-drying towel
- Ear plugs
- Sleeping bag liner
- Pilgrim ID card
- Coronavirus mask and hand sanitizer
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view