Stråsjöleden follows the beaches of Havern towards Överturingen. Here you will find a store with service.
Distance 15.1 km
Here, you basically just follow the route 315 west. The car traffic is mostly sparse, but you should still be careful and pay attention!
Update: March 07, 2020
Rest StopNära Dej. Träffpunkten Haverö, Överturingen
Safety informationIf it is dark, make sure to put reflexes on your backpack and clothes! The car drivers cannot see wanderers in the dark until they are very close.
Tips and hintsHaverö Hembygdsgård - Haverö folk museum
Make sure they are open before you go there, since it is situated about a kilometer from the trail.
33V 504003 6916820
Basic Equipment for Pilgrim Walks
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- Religious objects and material as required
Things to Bring if Staying in a Hostel
- Toiletries and medication
- Quick-drying towel
- Ear plugs
- Sleeping bag liner
- Pilgrim ID card
- Coronavirus mask and hand sanitizer
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view