From Viksjö, the stage runs to Småströmmarna on gravel roads and from time to time grass roads, through colorful forests with a scent of wildlife, and charming small villages with a taste of local history. The stage is easy to hike and the sights of nature are beautiful here!
Distance 12.4 km
The stretch is easy to hike, and runs largely through forest areas. You should bring a lunch pack and a water bottle.
Provide with food and water in Bergby before you leave!
Book your lodging at Småströmmarnas pilgrimshärbärge!
Update: June 06, 2021
33V 603287 6761190
EquipmentHiking shoes, or shoes suitable for the weather.
Basic Equipment for Pilgrim Walks
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- Religious objects and material as required
Things to Bring if Staying in a Hostel
- Toiletries and medication
- Quick-drying towel
- Ear plugs
- Sleeping bag liner
- Pilgrim ID card
- Coronavirus mask and hand sanitizer
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view