The stage starts in Växbo and runs through agricultural countryside and forests towards Ljusnan, one of Norrland's great rivers – a wide, wild and beautiful sight. On the other side of Ljusnan, the trail moves north towards the Church of Arbrå, situated by the riverbank.
Distance 18 km
Etappen börjar vid Växbo kapell. Strax i närheten ligger Landhandeln Café och Keramik som du kan besöka och kanske även proviantera lite inför vandringen. Hemgjord glass!
Update: May 29, 2020
33V 582240 6809026
Basic Equipment for Pilgrim Walks
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- Religious objects and material as required
Things to Bring if Staying in a Hostel
- Toiletries and medication
- Quick-drying towel
- Ear plugs
- Sleeping bag liner
- Pilgrim ID card
- Coronavirus mask and hand sanitizer
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view