In Rengsjö you will find another impressing hembygdsgård - Västerby; in the summertime rich with local activities connected to its history and the present time, a café, art exhibitions, etc.
Contact the congregation or the folk museum in good time for advice concerning accommodation. Rengsjö camping offers simplier lodgings for caravans and tents, and in cottages. The camping site is situated by the lake, and it is a short walk to culture events, stores, restaurants and cafés.
Rest StopLötens handel, Rengsjö
Kullerbacka Guest House
Rengsjö community centre (Bygdegården)
Safety informationDon't forget the water bottle and mosquito repellent!
Tips and hintsStage desciption (in Swedish) – From Staffansstenen in Själstuga to Undersvik
Summarizing description with advice and hints.
Basic Equipment for Pilgrim Walks
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- Religious objects and material as required
Things to Bring if Staying in a Hostel
- Toiletries and medication
- Quick-drying towel
- Ear plugs
- Sleeping bag liner
- Pilgrim ID card
- Coronavirus mask and hand sanitizer
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.