The stage runs on small roads through the forest, past several beautiful sights and lakes, and the old mountain farm of Hamnäs, to Staffansstenen, close to Själstuga and Stråtjära, where there is food and accommodation.
Distance 15.1 km
From Småströmmarnas Pilgrimshärbärge, the stage runs on small roads through the forest. It is an area rich with lakes. Later you approach the Route 83 from Tönnebro to Bollnäs, and there you have to look carefully before crossing the road to Staffansstenen. When you get there, you will find the memorial stone raised in memory of Sankt Staffan, who has been considered to be the "Apostle of Hälsingland".
Update: December 12, 2019
33V 600688 6770509
Basic Equipment for Pilgrim Walks
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- Religious objects and material as required
Things to Bring if Staying in a Hostel
- Toiletries and medication
- Quick-drying towel
- Ear plugs
- Sleeping bag liner
- Pilgrim ID card
- Coronavirus mask and hand sanitizer
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view